Please contact the office to discuss rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
If your insurance carrier is not listed below please call my office (256-365-7654) so that we can explore possible accommodations.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Choice Behavioral Health
ALL Kids Behavioral Health Providers
PEEHIP Behavioral Health
State and Local Government Behavioral Health Out-of-State Blue Cross Blue Shield
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
I accept cash, all major credit cards, and flexible spending account cards (FSA).
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible. I charge $50.00 for sessions that are cancelled with less than a 24-hour notice or when a client fails to show for an appointment without notifying me. A second consecutive no-show will result in a full session charge.